[AL-Directors] LearningExpress Library

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Wed Dec 1 12:58:17 PST 2010

It looks like we are making good progress on getting all Oregon libraries signed up for LearningExpress Library, a database of test preparations, computer skills tutorials, and more. If you have not provided LearningExpress with your authentication information you will need to go to our implementation website at: http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/technology/sdlp/LearningExpress/. The website has specific instructions for contacting LearningExpress with your authentication information. For implementation questions please e-mail  libraries at learningexpressllc.com.

Library Development staff are currently working with LE staff to develop promotional materials that will be sent to each Oregon library. Each library will receive posters, bookmarks and a promotional handbook. These materials have been customized with the Oregon State Library logo and LSTA funding information. We plan to send those materials out in mid-December.

We will also be offering in-person training in the spring of 2011. We will provide you with more information as we make those arrangements. There are webinars available on-line and registration information is on the implementation website:   http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/technology/sdlp/LearningExpress/

If you have questions about setting up access to LEL after reading the information on the support page, please send an e-mail to libraries at learningexpressllc.com<UrlBlockedError.aspx>.
For other questions about the product, contact customer service at customerservice at learningexpressllc.com<mailto:customerservice at learningexpressllc.com>. If you have difficulties with LE Customer Support, please contact MaryKay Dahlgreen, Jen Maurer or Darci Hanning.

MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Library Development Program Manager
Oregon State Library