[AL-Directors] Answerland RFP update

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Tue Feb 9 09:06:13 PST 2016

Here is the latest update on the RFP for new Answerland<https://www.answerland.org/> software:

The RFP was slated to be out sometime in January or February. Unfortunately, we have encountered significant delays in the process. According to the new timeline, the RFP should be released to the public on March 3rd with evaluations scheduled in April.  If all goes well, we could expect implementation of the new software to occur in early June.

I know that there are several problems with our current software, and that new glitches seem to be appearing every day. I want to assure you that the State Library is doing everything we can to encourage expeditious progress of this RFP. I will keep you apprised of future developments as I know them.
Tamara Ottum, Virtual Reference Librarian
Library Support and Development Services, Oregon State Library
503-378-6506
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us>
Ask me about Answerland<http://www.answerland.org/>!