[AL-Directors] FW: Oregon Heritage Digitization Survey

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Tue Feb 20 13:26:29 PST 2018

The State Library is working with the Oregon Heritage Commission and other groups to gather and share information about needs related to digital collections. We would like to get libraries and other cultural organizations to participate in this survey ... please share widely within your communities!