[AL-Directors] Thursday Office Hours for Directors

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Wed Apr 15 11:05:08 PDT 2020

Greetings Library Directors,

As you may be aware, for the past several weeks Library Support staff have been hosting a Thursday drop-in "office hours" type meeting for library staff via Zoom. After some internal discussion we thought it would be helpful to provide this space just for directors (from all library types).

So I would like invite you to use this time as an opportunity to connect with one another, discuss how your libraries are responding to COVID-19, and any other topics you may wish to bring up.

You may join via computer (with or without video) or just by phone. Here are the connection details