[AL-Directors] More COVID-19 response grants available soon

Ross Fuqua Ross.Fuqua at state.or.us
Tue Jun 2 13:54:39 PDT 2020

Round Two: additional opportunity for COVID-19 Response mini-grants!
We’re pleased to announce an additional round of funding will be available (starting next Monday, June 8) from Oregon's FFY2019 LSTA allotment for COVID-19 response. All entities outlined below are eligible to apply, except for those which have already been awarded a mini-grant during the first round. Libraries, schools, and tribes with eligible and appropriate projects may choose which amount best suits their needs from the following: $500, $1,500 or $3,000.

Applications will open at 8am, Monday, June 8, 2020, to the following entities:

● the nine Federally recognized tribes associated with the State of Oregon
● K-12 schools with free and reduced lunch rates of 35% and higher (according to 2018-19 ODE At-A-Glance School Profiles<https://www.ode.state.or.us/data/reportcard/reports.aspx>) - (maximum of 5 schools per district)
● Special libraries with 501(c)3 nonprofit status in the state of Oregon
● All legally established public libraries in Oregon
● All academic libraries at nonprofit colleges and universities in Oregon

Grants for projects with appropriate and allowable costs be awarded on a rolling basis, limited to one grant per library/library system, school, or tribe until the funds have been awarded. All funds must be spent by August 31, 2020. For more information and instructions on how to apply, please visit our COVID-19 Response Grants page<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/lstagrants/covid19>.

Please note: Applications will need to be submitted through our online grants portal, which requires a user account as well as an organizational profile for your library/tribe/school district. It is recommended that you create an account and organizational profile prior to June 8, if you have not already done so (all public libraries and many academic libraries should already have an organizational profile in our system tied to at least one user account). Questions/assistance? Please email us at mini.grants at state.or.us<mailto:mini.grants at state.or.us>.

Thanks!

Ross Fuqua
Data & Federal Programs Consultant
oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/stateLibraryOR/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOR/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/statelibraryor> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>
COVID-19 info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image002.png at 01D638E5.93A35730]<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>