[AL-Directors] October 26 at 12:00 pm - Sharing and Learning - Oregon Libraries Re-Opening

HANNING Darci * SLO darci.hanning at state.or.us
Thu Oct 22 13:15:01 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder that on Monday, October 26 at noon, five of your colleagues will be presenting on how their library opening process is going, what they've learned, and perhaps what they might have done differently. You'll be hearing from:

  *   Jenny Berg (McMinnville Public Library)
  *   Michael Bowman (Portland State University)
  *   Todd Dunkelberg (Deschutes Public Library System)
  *   Ginny Norris (Linfield University)
  *   Meg Spencer (Siuslaw Public Library District), who has provided a couple of documents in advance (see attached: Community Letter, Facebook graphic, and a short-term Strategic Plan)

Each presenter will spend 5-7 minutes sharing and then we'll open it up for questions. This session will be recorded and you're encouraged to invite other managers/supervisors to attend.

So please join us via Zoom, with or without video, and/or via phone:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88577734693?pwd=K1RSaUhCRVNiWWRqTy9NMjZWRlBRdz09

Meeting ID: 885 7773 4693
Passcode: 642159

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,88577734693# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,88577734693# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 885 7773 4693

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbmNEke6TQ

Questions? Just let me know and I'll do my best to answer them!

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS (she/her/hers)
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
Continuing Education Resources: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted
darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 971-375-3491 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> |  Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/playlists>

[cid:image001.png at 01D6A86A.BF363990]