[AL-Directors] Free Virtual Poster Session NOW LIVE! (until April 30)

HANNING Darci C * SLO Darci.HANNING at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Apr 27 15:18:14 PDT 2021

Greetings!

I thought this would be of interest to many of you (and please pardon the duplicate email):

The ACRL Distance and Online Learning Section Instruction Committee invites you to participate in our 3rd annual Virtual Poster Session<http://bit.ly/DOLSPosters21> now until April 30, 2021. During this week, 32 posters about online teaching and learning practices are available to view and presenters are available to answer questions.

There will be a wide variety of poster topics focused on distance library instruction, organized under the following five tracks:

*         The Accidental Virtual Librarian
*         Assessment
*         Instructional Collaborations
*         Project Planning & Management
*         Student Engagement

Engage with presenters by leaving your thoughts and questions in the comment sections of the posters! Poster presenters will be available between April 26-30 to respond. Be sure to check back or subscribe to see how the conversations progress!

Once you've visited the Virtual Poster Session<http://bit.ly/DOLSPosters21>, please fill out a survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSflJEpBswTjfg3m6Oe4Q_DBHnsIju_KF8MR-K7ZBsCrymZUAg/viewform> to let us know what you thought!

Cheers
Darci Hanning, MLIS (she/her/hers)
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
State Library of Oregon
darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3491
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/playlists>
Continuing Education Resources: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted

[cid:image001.png at 01D73B6E.C39E93F0]