[AL-Directors] ACTION REQUESTED: Support Staff needed for Focus Group

HANNING Darci * SLO Darci.HANNING at slo.oregon.gov
Thu Feb 4 11:15:29 PST 2021

Hello library directors,

The State Library needs your help! As you are probably aware, we have contracted with Infopeople to helps conduct a needs assessment around the training needs of Oregon library staff. We have one last focus group we're trying to reach: support staff.

If you know of a staff member that could participate, please encourage them to do so. The focus group will be held online using Zoom. It will take less than 45-minutes and will be fun! When they RSVP "yes", letting us know they can attend, they will receive details about how to connect and how to log in anonymously.

If they are able to attend this online focus group specifically for library workers from academic and public libraries on Wednesday, February 10 at 10:30a (Pacific), please have them RSVP to Brenda at brenda at infopeople.org<mailto:brenda at infopeople.org> by Monday, February 8.

Thank you advance for your assistance in helping us with this important project!

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS (she/her/hers)
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3491 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/playlists>
Continuing Education Resources: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted

[cid:image001.png at 01D6FAE7.0AE90100]