[AL-Directors] Directors Virtual Meetups: New Schedule & Zoom Links

HANNING Darci * SLO Darci.HANNING at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Jan 5 11:35:05 PST 2021

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

I wanted to let you know that the State Library has a new schedule and new zoom links for the virtual meetups for directors. We'll be hosting this meeting on the first Thursdays at noon and the third Wednesdays at 4p each month:

First Thursdays at noon with Darci and Arlene:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/268214002?pwd=OEI5MUVBR3NlOWhSMmV5STM5bTBzdz09

Phone numbers:
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 268 214 002
Passcode: 841392

Third Wednesdays at 4:00p with Buzzy:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83951706801

Phone numbers:
 +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
 +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 839 5170 6801

I'll continue to send out reminders the day before - looking forward to catching up with folks later this week!

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS (she/her/hers)
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3491 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/playlists>
Continuing Education Resources: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted

[cid:image001.png at 01D6E356.33840130]