[AL-Directors] Opportunity to attend prepaid course: "Video Creation and Editing: An Introduction for Public Library Programming Staff"

HANNING Darci C * SLO Darci.HANNING at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Jun 29 14:29:38 PDT 2021

Hello library directors,
The State Library of Oregon is pleased to announce that we will pay for up to 10 Oregon library staff to attend Video Creation and Editing: An Introduction for Public Library Programming Staff<https://infopeople.org/civicrm/event/info?id=990&reset=1>, an online InfoPeople course running from August 10 - 30, 2021.
DETAILS
This offer is open to all Oregon library staff; however, libraries are limited to one application (i.e. only one staff member per library may apply). Preference will be given to staff from libraries serving communities of 25,000 or less and for those libraries who have not previously had a staff member attend a prepaid Infopeople course through the State Library.
In order to gain the most impact from learning events prepaid by the State Library we ask that all participants engage fully (attend, participate, discuss and share). If you or your staff member is unable or not willing to agree to this, please be kind and leave a seat or place for someone else. We have noticed over the past several months of offering these pre-paid courses that directors are busy and are least likely to complete the course so please think hard about your availability - these courses usually require about 2 hours of student time per week and this is a three-week course.
Participants are required to complete coursework (including interactive activities and attending the live sessions) and are required to submit the Certificate of Completion to the State Library. Failure to do so without notifying the State Library before the end of the course may impact participants eligibility in future State Library sponsored CE events.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit this form<https://www.cognitoforms.com/StateLibraryOfOregon/ApplyToAttendAnInfopeopleOnlineLearningCourseAugust2021> by July 30, 2021.
QUESTIONS?
Please contact me!

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS (she/her/hers)
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
State Library of Oregon | Library Support and Development Services
971-375-3491 | darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov> | www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow @StateLibraryOR: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Continuing Education Resources: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted

[cid:image001.png at 01D76CD7.F67D3C50]<https://www.northwestdigitalheritage.org/>      [cid:image002.png at 01D76CD7.F67D3C50]