[Answerland] Winner of the Outstanding Service Award!

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Mon Nov 19 13:03:03 PST 2018

Hello Answerlanders,

It's my pleasure to announce that Valerie Florez, Answerland<https://answerland.org/> volunteer, is winner of the 2018 Answerland Outstanding Service Award<https://answerland.org/news-events/outstanding-service-award/>. Valerie was selected for being an exemplary volunteer, for service on both the Answerland Advisory Committee<https://www.oregon.gov/Library/libraries/Pages/AAC.aspx> and the Quality Team<https://answerland.org/about-us/quality-team/>, and for taking the initiative to secure additional grant funding for Answerland. Valerie has not only gone above and beyond what is expected of our volunteers, but through these activities has shown dedication to improving quality, providing leadership, and growing the service. Thanks Valerie for your hard work!

-Tamara

Tamara Ottum
Answerland Coordinator
answerland.org<https://answerland.org/>
State Library of Oregon | Library Support & Development Services
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> | 503-378-6506<tel:%20(503)%20378-6506> | www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>