[Answerland] 'Business Reference during the time of COVID 19' Library Staff Training Opportunity

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Mon Jun 8 15:09:50 PDT 2020

FYI, Answerlanders.

From: libswork at lists.lib.wa.us<mailto:libswork at lists.lib.wa.us> [mailto:libswork at lists.lib.wa.us] On Behalf Of Iaukea, Elizabeth
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 3:04 PM
Subject: [libswork] 'Business Reference during the time of COVID 19' Library Staff Training Opportunity

Business Librarians from 3 Washington libraries are presenting an online training on June 18th at 2pm PST/3pm MST/4pm CST/5pm EST. You are invited to attend, and we hope you will share the invitation with your networks.

Business References during the time of COVID 19

Now, more than ever, businesses need the support of their local libraries. And now, more than ever, libraries need the support of their local businesses. Let's make this situation a win-win for our communities. Come join us for a crash course in business research with business librarians from the Seattle Public, Spokane Public and Sno-Isle Libraries systems. While business research can appear daunting, there are really just three main buckets that business questions fall into: What are the trends for my market? Who are my customers? Who is my competition? We'll connect those questions with answers found in resources commonly held by public libraries across the state.

Click here to register:  https://zoom.us/webinar/register/2615916294584/WN_9dUoKmARShOg991WzIl8og

The event recording and all accompanying materials will be shared on the Washington State Library's Niche Academy<mailto:https://my.nicheacademy.com/washingtonstate?category=4013> following the live presentation.

ELIZABETH IAUKEA (she/her) Workforce Development Librarian
Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State
6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington
mobile: 360-763-2055 | email: elizabeth.iaukea at sos.wa.gov<mailto:elizabeth.iaukea at sos.wa.gov> | Zoom upon request