[Answerland] Weeding Out Oppression in Libraries–A podcast produced by the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Antiracism Committee of the Oregon Library Association (OLA)

COX Jennifer * SLO Jennifer.COX at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Apr 1 14:35:59 PDT 2022

Good Afternoon Answerlanders!

For those of you not on other listservs I wanted to pass this along(also excuse the cross-posting), please see below for the details:

Welcome to Overdue: Weeding Out Oppression in Libraries–A podcast produced by the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Antiracism Committee of the Oregon Library Association (OLA).
[cid:image001.png at 01D84597.CCE975E0]<https://www.buzzsprout.com/1948067/10342844>
This first episode features a discussion with Marci Ramiro-Jenkins, creator of the OLA EDI & Antiracism Toolkit, and a leading advocate and champion for EDI, antiracism and anti-oppression work in Oregon libraries and communities.

Listen here: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1948067/10342844

OLA EDI & Antiracism Toolkit: https://bit.ly/3qSMDF7

Questions? Contact Ericka Brunson-Rochette at: edicommittee at olaweb.org<mailto:edicommittee at olaweb.org>

OLA Communications

Sincerely,

Jennifer Cox, MLIS (she/her)
Virtual Reference Coordinator, Library Support & Development Services
State Library of Oregon
jennifer.cox at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:jennifer.cox at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-600-4992
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[cid:image002.png at 01D845D5.CC9447D0]