[Iscn-members] FW: DATE CHANGE: Good Company / ODEQ Climate Action Peer Exchange - Oct. 16th, 9-4pm

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Mon Aug 26 11:14:45 PDT 2019

All,

Sending along this notice of a workshop on climate action hosted by Good Company in October. Please join us if you can.

Regards,

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need