[Iscn-members] July 2 ISCN meeting: response requested

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Mon Jun 24 14:46:56 PDT 2019

ISCN Members,

We have our next meeting scheduled for next Tuesday, July 2, before the holiday. I thought in the spirit of summer we could do a more interactive meeting focused on how to be sustainability change agents in our agencies and some specific tools and tricks to employ. I’ve got a fun video to share as well and can facilitate some exercises. (And I’ll bring popcorn.)

Question 1: given the holiday next week, do you plan to attend the ISCN meeting? If we have critical mass we will keep it. If not, I will schedule for the following week.

Question 2: Anyone interested in hosting? Our conference room at Executive is not my favorite, but it’s our default. If it’s going to be nice I can also explore an inside/outside place.

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need