[Iscn-members] July 2 ISCN meeting

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Tue Jun 25 12:35:43 PDT 2019

All,

It looks like we have a good number of people planning to attend the ISCN meeting July 2, so we will stick with that plan (sorry for those who can’t make it).

It sounds like ODOE will be able to host. They are at 550 Capitol. I’ll update the calendar invite when I can confirm.

See you next week,

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need