[Iscn-members] Follow-up to Plug Load Workshop

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Thu Nov 7 13:39:46 PST 2019

All,

For those of you who were able to make it, thank you for attending the October 27th plug load workshop at ODOE. We didn't expect such a high level of interest, but we were so excited for such a great turnout! The event totaled more than 70 people across 34 agencies and organizations. Thank you for your patience with the noise levels; we will consider this for any future events.

A reminder that you can find the Statewide Plug Load Strategy at: https://www.oregon.gov/energy/Get-Involved/Documents/2018-BEEWG-Plug-Load-Strategy.pdf.

When available, you will be able to find the revised DAS resource conservation policy at: https://www.oregon.gov/das/Policies/107-011-010.pdf.

A few other follow-up items:

1.   As promised, we have created a digital resource packet with the materials and resources discussed at the workshop. There are several files, so rather than email all of them to you, we have created a shared folder where you can download the files you would like. You will receive a separate email granting you folder access. If you don't see anything you picked up at the workshop, please contact me and we will track it down for you.

  1.  Many of you expressed interest in advanced plug strips. We have followed up with Energy Trust of Oregon and confirmed that these rebates will expire at the end of 2019. This means that invoices would have to show the plug strips were ordered/installed by Dec. 31, 2019. You then have until Jan. 3, 2020 to submit the completed rebate form<https://www.energytrust.org/commercial/existing-buildings-forms/> to Energy Trust. If you are interested, please work directly with your agency procurement/facilities staff. If you need assistance directly from Energy Trust, please contact Nikki Burton, Existing Building Account Manager at Nikki.burton at icf.com<mailto:Nikki.burton at icf.com>.

  1.  If your agency or building is interested in a follow-up short presentation or webinar, brown bag luncheon, etc. on plug load management, please let me know. DAS and ODOE are open to holding small group trainings on plug load management, and/or any specific topics presented at the workshop.

Thanks again,

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need