[Iscn-members] Oregon Sustainability Board Meeting Web/Call in Details - September 12-13

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Wed Sep 11 17:24:45 PDT 2019

All,

If you or any colleagues are planning to join the Sustainability Board meeting remotely, we have a change in call/web in details. We are using the College's ZOOM system.

Here is the new login/web host info:

Join by computer: https://clatsopcc.zoom.us/j/5033382514

You can use computer audio or:

For phone audio dial in: +1 669-900-6833
Meeting ID: 503 338 2514 then #

ISCN members - if any of you want to listen in, please feel free. You are not required to do so. Only if you are interested in any of the agenda.

Thanks, please call or text me at 971-304-8733 if you have any difficulties.

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need