[Iscn-members] Stories on COVID and Sustainability

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Mon Aug 24 14:14:25 PDT 2020

All,

DAS has built a new web site to support staff across all agencies with remote working. We are planning to add a sustainability page to this, which will include some data on what we've seen in relation to commuting and carbon emissions, as well as spend on things like paper and office supplies. We will also discuss things like energy, water and waste, along with tips for what we all can do when working from home.

We would also like to include any real-world stories agencies have experienced. Have you been able to notice any changes in energy and resource use, or utility bills? Fleets? Or anything else related to environmental sustainability? Please share your stories with us! They could be observations, quotes, anything else.

I would love to hear your feedback by end of week. We'll review and post content next week. I will certainly let everyone know when we have the page posted.

Thank you,

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need