[Iscn-members] ISCN Meeting Re-schedule

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Wed Feb 12 10:44:45 PST 2020

All,

Apologies for the cancellation of yesterday's meeting short notice, I was unexpectedly out of the office. I know a few of you called in or showed up - I'm sorry for that.

I am looking at the same time on Tuesday, March 10 to re-schedule the meeting. I am hoping that will work for most people. We will send out a revised invite.

In the meantime, if you are working on a sustainability plan and want to walk through the guidelines with me, I would be happy to do so. We will review them as a group in March.

Best,

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need