[Iscn-members] FW: EarthWISE presentation May 19th

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Tue May 12 12:16:51 PDT 2020

Hello All,

Please see below an upcoming Earthwise webinar on the Marion County waste system.

I hope you and your loved ones are well.

Best,

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need