[Iscn-members] FW: Reminder | PSSR MED Networking Event: A Space to Connect & Share

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at das.oregon.gov
Mon Dec 6 09:38:52 PST 2021

All, the Public Sector Sustainability Roundtable (a group of public sector sustainability practitioners around the state of Oregon, inside and outside state government), there is a fun, informal end of year networking event happening this Wednesday. See below. All are welcome to join.

Dave Wortman (he/him), LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>