[Iscn-members] Energy Trust Offering to Fund Energy Interns

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Wed Feb 10 16:43:59 PST 2021

All,

Energy Trust of Oregon is offering interested state agencies up to $10,000 to support hiring of an intern for energy-related work in your agency. This is a great opportunity for paid support for any interested agency to reduce energy use and costs, engage staff and further energy and climate goals. The attached form provides additional explanation of the terms and requirements to receive funding. Your agency must be enrolled in the Strategic Energy Management program, which in and of itself is a great program that I recommend.

If you have any questions, I would suggest contacting Kevin Fish, who supports Energy Trust SEM programs for state agencies. His email is k.fish at strategicenergygroup.com<mailto:k.fish at strategicenergygroup.com>.

Good luck!

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need