[Iscn-members] Reminder: Tillamook Creamery Sustainability Webinar This Thursday

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Tue Jul 6 15:20:02 PDT 2021

Mark your calendars for the next mid-valley sustainability networking lunch on Thursday July 8th from 11:45am - 1pm (PST). Full event details can be found on our website<https://sites.google.com/view/mwvsnl/home/upcoming-events?authuser=0>, and thanks for sharing this invite as you see fit.

Please note that registration is now required<https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYud--trz4pHtHpoLgfag4QQeET2lVbE3fT> to participate, which also makes it easy to add this to your online calendar!

July 8th Speaker
Jocelyn Bridson<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jocelynbridson/>, Tillamook County Creamery Association's Director of Environment and Community Impact<https://www.tillamook.com/stewardship> will be discussing the Association's recent B Corp certification<https://bcorporation.net/directory/tillamook-county-creamery-association>.

Tillamook County Creamery Association is a farmer-owned dairy cooperative founded in 1909 in Oregon. Jocelyn manages a team and strategies to reduce water, waste and energy across the food processing facilities and farms, works with dairy farmers on best management practices and oversees the cooperative's investments in the community. Please see Jocelyn's full bio on our website<https://sites.google.com/view/mwvsnl/home/upcoming-events>.

Thank you again to Rhett Lawrence, Forth's Pacific Northwest Policy Manager, for discussing equitable deployment of EV infrastructure and programs in Oregon at last month's meeting. A recording of Rhett's presentation will be uploaded to our site soon.

We host monthly networking lunches to help build community among regional businesses, government agencies, non-profits, higher education, and community groups advancing solutions to environmental, social justice, and allied issues.

We hope to see you soon! - Joe Abraham<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jabraham74/>, Elin Shepard<https://www.linkedin.com/in/elin-shepard-12657733/>, Dave Wortman<https://www.linkedin.com/in/dave-wortman/>, Laura Tesler, and Candice Goldsmith<https://www.linkedin.com/in/candicegoldsmith/>

Dave Wortman (he/him), LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>