[Iscn-members] 6/10 Sustainability Networking Lunch: Equitable Transportation Electrification in Oregon

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Tue Jun 8 11:34:13 PDT 2021

To clarify, this is a virtual networking lunch via Zoom. I hope you can join us.

On Jun 7, 2021, at 9:37 AM, WORTMAN David * DAS <David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov> wrote:

Thursday Talk: Future of EVs in Oregon

Just a friendly reminder for the next mid-valley sustainability networking lunch this THURSDAY June 10th from 11:45am - 1pm (PST). Full event details can be found on our website<https://sites.google.com/view/mwvsnl/home/upcoming-events?authuser=0>, and thanks for sharing this invite as you see fit.

Please note that registration is now required<https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAtd-yqqD4iG9YoIBUd-7ivI7MEpGo3zlqM> to participate, which also makes it easy to add this to your online calendar!

June 10th Speaker
Rhett Lawrence<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rhett-lawrence-3474b45/>, Forth's Pacific Northwest Policy<https://forthmobility.org/our-work/public-policy> Manager, will be discussing the equitable deployment of EV infrastructure, programs and more in Oregon.

Thank you again to Holly Nelson and Marshall Roache from Chemeketa Community College and Dale Moon and Sarah Whiteside from Linn-Benton Community College for their presentations about their respective Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs at our last networking meeting on May 13.

We host monthly networking lunches to help build community among regional businesses, government agencies, non-profits, higher education, and community groups advancing solutions to environmental, social justice, and allied issues.

We hope to see you soon! - Joe Abraham<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jabraham74/>, Elin Shepard<https://www.linkedin.com/in/elin-shepard-12657733/>, Dave Wortman<https://www.linkedin.com/in/dave-wortman/>, Laura Tesler, and Candice Goldsmith<https://www.linkedin.com/in/candicegoldsmith/>