[Iscn-members] FW: 4/8 Sustainability Networking Lunch: Next Generation Water Infrastructure

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Tue Mar 23 08:53:13 PDT 2021

From: MidWillametteValley SustainabilityNetworkingLunch <mwvsnl at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 8:24 AM
Subject: 4/8 Sustainability Networking Lunch: Next Generation Water Infrastructure

Mark your calendars for the next mid-valley sustainability networking lunch on Thursday April 8th from 11:45am - 1pm (PST). Full event details can be found on our website<https://sites.google.com/view/mwvsnl/home/upcoming-events?authuser=0>, and thanks for sharing this invite as you see fit.

Please note that registration is now required<https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwsce-hpjkrHdD7MOTsSMrwAU65AmXr2Wog> to participate, which also makes it easy to add this to your calendar!

April 8 Speaker
Willamette Partnership Executive Director Sara O'Brien will discuss next generation infrastructure, and asks how ready is Oregon is for the future of water management?. Learn more about our March 11th networking lunch speaker on our website<https://sites.google.com/view/mwvsnl/home/upcoming-events?authuser=0>.

Thank you again to Rebecca McCoun of the North Santiam Watershed Council for her presentation on March 11th on the council's short and mid term post Beachie Creek and Lionshead wildfire recovery efforts. A recording of Rebecca's presentation and Q&A can be accessed on our website<https://sites.google.com/view/mwvsnl/home/past-events?authuser=0>.

We host monthly networking lunches to help build community among regional businesses, government agencies, non-profits, higher education, and community groups advancing solutions to environmental, social justice, and allied issues.

We hope to see you soon! - Joe Abraham<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jabraham74/>, Elin Shepard<https://www.linkedin.com/in/elin-shepard-12657733/>, Dave Wortman<https://www.linkedin.com/in/dave-wortman/>, Laura Tesler, and Candice Goldsmith<https://www.linkedin.com/in/candicegoldsmith/>