[Iscn-members] Low to No Cost Plug Load Management Strategies - Webinar December 8

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at das.oregon.gov
Tue Oct 26 11:56:30 PDT 2021

All,

As agencies are required to manage their plug loads per the statewide Energy and Resource Conservation Policy<https://www.oregon.gov/das/Policies/107-011-010.pdf>, I thought this webinar might be of interest.

DAS will be following up with agencies in 2022 to document how you're doing on implementing the Policy and offering support where we can.

Thank you,

Dave

Dave Wortman (he/him), LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

**NOTE:  Beginning October 20, 2021, my email address will change: david.wortman at das.oregon.gov<mailto:david.wortman at das.oregon.gov>

This message was sent by Trenbath Kim Kim.Trenbath at nrel.gov<mailto:Kim.Trenbath at nrel.gov>

Hello BBA PPL Friends!

Please join the Plug and Process Loads Technology Research Team (PPL TRT<https://betterbuildingssolutioncenter.energy.gov/alliance/technology-solution/plug-process-loads>) for our next webinar. See details below:

  *   Title: No Purchase Necessary: Low to No Cost Plug Load Management Strategies

  *   Date/Time: December 8, 2021; 11:00am MT / 1:00pm ET
  *   Description: Properly managing plug loads in a building can lead to substantial energy savings and other non-energy benefits, and many of these management strategies require little to no upfront cost! Hear from building managers about their experiences and successes in managing their building's plug loads.
  *   Registration Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_9wJiBliCTKWIUzSsyBilDw

We hope to see you there!

Best regards,

Kim Trenbath (BBA PPL Technical Lead), Amy LeBar, Robin Tuttle, and Omkar Ghatpande, National Renewable Energy Laboratory

--
Kim Trenbath, Ph.D.
Lead, Systems Technology R&D | Building Technologies and Science

mail-list.com 1302 Waugh Dr. #438 Houston, Texas 77019 USA

https://member.mail-list.com/u?ln=betterbuildings-ppl&nm=david.wortman%40oregon.gov