[Iscn-members] February 10 Networking Event - Presentation from Cherriots - CORRECTED ZOOM LINK

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at das.oregon.gov
Wed Feb 2 13:24:56 PST 2022

Mark your calendars for the next mid-valley sustainability networking lunch on Thursday February 10th from 11:45am - 1pm (PST). Full event details can be found on our website<https://sites.google.com/view/mwvsnl/home/upcoming-events?authuser=0>, and thank you for sharing this invite as you see fit.

Please note that registration is required<https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIocOqoqDIrHt2ueIg8TAsQMCFuPdrjsn56> to participate, which also makes it easy to add this to your online calendar.

February 10th Speaker
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, Cherriots<https://www.cherriots.org/> is re-imagining mobility in the mid-valley region. Join us and learn from Ian Davidson<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fianthomasdavidson%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFH0-zJrGjgFMZ_cn8TlppSuhbLCw>, Cherriots board president, about their vision for being an affordable, equitable, and environmentally friendly public provider of mobility options.
As president of the board of directors of Cherriots, Ian is committed to ensuring affordable, sustainable, and equitable transportation options in the Salem-Keizer area and the broader Mid-Willamette Valley region. In addition to his service on the Cherriots board, he serves on the board and executive committee of the Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments as well as on the board of the Mid-Willamette Valley Area Commission on Transportation. Professionally, he is the Justice Reinvestment Program Manager for the Oregon Criminal Justice Commission. His past professional work experience includes public service at the local, state, and federal level.

And thank you again to Dave Wortman<https://www.linkedin.com/in/dave-wortman/>, Oregon's Statewide Sustainability Officer, for speaking on January 13th about new resources and tools for agencies, businesses and organizations setting goals and identifying actions to reduce GHG emissions in their operations. Please see our website<https://sites.google.com/view/mwvsnl/home/past-events> for more information if you missed it!

We host monthly networking lunches to build and reinforce community and partnerships among regional businesses, government agencies, non-profits, higher education, and community groups advancing solutions to environmental, social justice, and allied issues.

We hope to see you soon! - Joe Abraham<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jabraham74/>, Elin Shepard<https://www.linkedin.com/in/elin-shepard-12657733/>, Dave Wortman<https://www.linkedin.com/in/dave-wortman/>, Rachel VanWoert<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-vanwoert-059aa119/>, Dakota Tangredi<https://www.linkedin.com/in/dakota-tangredi-32700097/>, and Laura Tesler.