[Iscn-members] FW: New Course! 2022 Fundamentals of Energy Efficient Building Operations Starting 9/20/22!

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at das.oregon.gov
Mon May 23 14:08:58 PDT 2022

All, I wanted to bring your attention to two courses being hosted by Energy Trust and Lane Community College related to energy efficient building operations. These would be great courses for current or new facility managers and support staff.

Here is the first one, a certificate program for building operators:

https://www.nweei.org/professional-development/building-operators-certification-boc/current-schedule.html

And the second one is below, with contact information for any questions you have. I understand that Energy Trust is offering significant monetary incentives for one of these courses.

Finally, remember that we have a mini-certificate program on energy efficiency and building operations DAS developed with Energy Trust available as a training  on Workday. That one is free and self paced.

Thanks all!

Dave

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE<https://cvent.me/2EovRq>
[https://custom.cvent.com/DD7E777FFA5A4C66B6756CCCAD1B9CA2/pix/1fc1db7a09a14aaa93ba7b0942627c1c.jpg?d=570]

Fundamentals of Energy Efficicent Building Operations teaches building operators the basic principles of energy efficiency awareness and practices in commercial buildings.  It is designed for those looking to start a career in building operations and maintenance as well as existing facilities personnel who are looking for a solid foundational understanding of energy efficiency and building systems.
This course will be taking place via Zoom starting 9/20/22. Learn more about this course at the link above and see the full schedule below.
If you have already completed the BOC Level I or Level II course, please pass this invitation along to a colleague.
Sincerely,
BOC Planner
bocinfo at theboc.info
1-877-850-4793