[Iscn-members] Sustainability Board Dec 14 Meeting

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at das.oregon.gov
Thu Nov 30 14:01:00 PST 2023

All,

In light of some Board members not being available for the December 14 meeting, we are going to postpone the meeting until early 2024. We will keep the same agenda and just shift it to a new date. We will follow up with all of you as we have some new dates in mind.

Thank you,

Dave

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA2395.A4BE11B0]

Dave Wortman, LEED-AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
DAS Office of Sustainability<https://www.oregon.gov/das/pages/office-of-sustainability.aspx>
(971) 304-8733
Pronouns: he/him/his

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published