[Iscn-members] FW: PSSR Spring Roundtable: Reuse Policies and Programs

WORTMAN David * DAS david.wortman at oregon.gov
Tue Apr 23 16:33:51 PDT 2024

All, please see the announcement below for an upcoming Roundtable of the Public Sector Sustainability group (not affiliated with the state). If you, I hope you enjoy it!

Some people who received this message don't often get email from pssroundtable at gmail.com. Learn why this is important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
Dear Public Sector Sustainability Roundtable members,

Join us for the PSSR Spring Roundtable on Tuesday, May 14 from 2 - 4 pm. This Roundtable will focus on reuse policies and programs. Reuse plays a key role in reducing waste and carbon emissions.

We will be joined by Upstream's Policy Director, Sydney Harris and their Reuse Communities Policy and Engagement Officer, Macy Zander. Upstream is a non-profit agency for the reuse movement in the US and Canada with excellent resources available on their website<https://upstreamsolutions.org/reuse-onsite>. They will share their experience with policy development and the implementation of reuse systems.

Please come learn and share your own ideas and questions on opportunities to enhance reuse in your organization.

Register via Zoom here:
https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMof-6vrzMoH935kxHE3zCJEkrR0wngihdJ

Join us to connect with your peers, learn what is going on in this exciting arena, and generate ideas together. We look forward to seeing you!

Best,

Sarah Allison and Nancy Reimer

PSSR Roundtable Co-chairs