[Iscn-members] REQUEST FOR INFO REMINDER: Agency Installed Renewable Energy

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at das.oregon.gov
Wed Feb 7 13:10:50 PST 2024

All,

I have heard back from several of you about your installed renewable energy capacity. If you have not yet shared this with us, this is a friendly reminder to do so. We are aiming to include this in our enterprise sustainability report we plan to publish in March.

Thanks again,

Dave

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA59C7.116CADF0]

Dave Wortman, LEED-AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
DAS Office of Sustainability<https://www.oregon.gov/das/pages/office-of-sustainability.aspx>
(971) 304-8733
Pronouns: he/him/his

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published