[Iscn-members] Sustainable Procurement Policy Quicksheet

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at das.oregon.gov
Tue Feb 20 12:30:49 PST 2024

All,

I wanted to pass along this quick fact sheet about the new DAS statewide Sustainable Procurement Policy. It gives you a snapshot of the why and how of the Policy with a link to the Policy. I encourage you to reach out to our Sustainable Procurement Program Manager if you have any questions, or would like to have him present to your agency about the Policy in more details.

We're grateful to have Adam on board as our Sustainable Procurement Program Manager and look forward to working with all of you to implement this Policy.

Best,

Dave

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA63F8.A23914A0]

Dave Wortman, LEED-AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
DAS Office of Sustainability<https://www.oregon.gov/das/pages/office-of-sustainability.aspx>
(971) 304-8733
Pronouns: he/him/his

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published