[kids-lib] Young Adult Librarian I

BJ quinlan BJQUINLAN at cityofsalem.net
Mon Aug 11 09:55:36 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I wanted to clarify the posting that is currently being advertised for
a position at Salem Public Library.  The Youth Services position is for
a .5 FTE librarian with primary interest in Young Adult services.  We
are hopeful that we will be able to expand our services to teens during
the next year, including remodeling space in the main library to make a
new teen center.  The person hired to fill this position will have the
opportunity to help design both this space and the direction of YA
services for Salem Public Library.

Please contact me if you have any questions concerning this job.  I
have included the link to the job description and city application
process.

http://www.cityofsalem.net/system/galleries/download/CurrentJobOpenings/Librarian306.019.pdf

BJ Quinlan
Youth Services Manager