[kids-lib] Due August 31: Ready to Read grant applications

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Wed Aug 27 11:58:46 PDT 2008

Attention Library Directors and Children's Librarians,

2008-2009 Ready to Read Grant applications are due by the end of the day August 31st.  Remember, this is a non-competitive grant so all you have to do to receive this grant is apply.  If your project doesn't meet the grant criteria I will work with you until it does so you will still receive your grant.

Every library will be receiving at least $1,000 which can pay for a lot of storytime materials, board books, parenting books, summer reading performers, and giveaway books for children who complete the summer reading program.  These are just a few of the many ways you can use your grant.  If you have an idea for how you want to use your Ready to Read Grant, but you aren't sure meets the grant criteria just give me a call or send me an email!

Download the 2008-2009 Ready to Read application at:  http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/youthsvcs/aboutready.shtml#Forms

If you have any questions please contact Katie Anderson, katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528

Katie Anderson
Youth Services Consultant