[kids-lib] Billy Gorilly

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Wed Nov 5 08:25:19 PST 2008

I am passing on the following email I just received announcing Billy Gorilly's new releases which may be useful in your programming.  This is not an endorsement, please review all material to determine if it is appropriate for your library and community.

               katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528
  _____