[kids-lib] Possible Summer Reading program with Greta Pedersen

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Fri Nov 7 15:30:48 PST 2008

Below is an email I received about a possible summer reading program.  This is not an endorsement, please check references to make sure this is an appropriate program for your library and your community.

Katie Anderson
Youth Services Consultant
Oregon Center for the Book Coordinator
Library Development