[kids-lib] Possible SRP prizes

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Tue Apr 21 12:55:15 PDT 2009

Hello!  I'm forwarding an email I received from Peyton.  Any of the publishers he works with would be happy to contribute books, poster, etc. to help with summer reading.  And, Abdo would be happy to donate their interactive I-book/hardbound graphic novels (http://tiny.cc/xxkZV) for summer reading prizes.  If you are interested contact Peyton directly at peyton at peytonstafford.com to learn more about this great opportunity!

Thank you,
Katie

katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528