[kids-lib] (no subject)

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Wed Dec 9 10:12:13 PST 2009

Hello!  I just learned that EarlyWord.com has compiled several of the 2009 best books for children and young adults into one spreadsheet.  You'll find titles from NYT Notable Children's Books, National Book Award finalists, School Library Journal Best Books, and much more all on one spreadsheet.  The spreadsheet is hard to find on their vast website if you don't know where to look so I've attached the spreadsheet to this email, however attachments don't always work on listserves.

If you don't get the attachment, please go to their website at http://www.earlyword.com/ to download it.
Scroll down past the orange "Recent Comments" and "Awards '09" right-screen navigational column
Stop at the blue right-screen navigational column
Under "Best Books '09" click on "Bests-All Children's Titles-Spreadsheet"
Hopefully this will make collection development a little easier.

Katie
katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528