[kids-lib] 10 Ways to Make 2010 Spectacular For Your Library

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Thu Dec 31 08:26:20 PST 2009

Hello!  I just received the following email which is essentially a reminder about some of the resources ALA's Association for Library Service to Children has developed. When I visited the website this morning I noticed the Kids! @ your library toolkit now includes tween programs and added logos in Polish, Russian, and French.

Enjoy,
Katie

katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528