[kids-lib] Soliciting slogan suggestions...

Childrens Librarians oregon.srp09 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 11:36:13 PST 2009

Hello -

It is now time to solicit suggestions for the 2011 World Culture and Travel children's slogan. Collectively, as the state of Oregon, we are allowed to submit 5 suggestions. Be Creative (oh, that's this year's slogan), Get a Clue (hmm, did that one too) and brainstorm your best suggestion(s) for the 2011 Summer Reading theme - World Culture and Travel. Email them to me at oregon.srp09 at yahoo.com I will compile the results and let you know our top 5 choices that will be submitted to CSLP.

You have until Wednesday, February 18, 2009 to turn in your suggestions.

Krist
Krist Obrist
2009 Summer Reading Chair
Children's / Youth Services Librarian