[kids-lib] Book suggestions needed

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Tue Jun 2 12:07:13 PDT 2009

Hello!  I'm working on a little project and some suggestions.

1) What are your favorite giveaway books for families with for babies, toddlers, and preschoolsers?  I'm looking for titles in English and Spanish, and that are culturally appropriate for the diverse young children in Oregon!

2) What resources do you use most to help you plan culturally appropriate storytimes for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and their families?

I'll compile all the suggestions I receive into a list and send it out to you on this listserv.
Please reply directly to me, do not "reply all".

Thank you,
Katie
katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528