[kids-lib] partnerships with summer food programs

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Tue Mar 10 15:46:51 PDT 2009

Hello!  OregonASK (http://oregonask.org/) is interested in how many libraries are coordinating with summer food programs. If you are coordinating with a summer food program please email to let me know...

1) what library program or service do you tie to the summer food program,
2) where does this occur (library, school, park, etc.), and
3) how often (once a week, month, summer), and what the name of the summer food program is.

Please let me know by the end of Thursday, March 12.  Friday morning I will compile the results and email them to OregonASK to report at their meeting that day.

Thank you,

Katie

katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528