[kids-lib] informal book talk at OLA?

Elaine Hirsch elaineg at lclark.edu
Fri Mar 13 12:19:46 PDT 2009

Dear All,

Would anyone be interested to getting together at OLA to informally
discuss the Books for Young Readers on the State Library's 150 Oregon
Books for the Sesquicentennial <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/OR150.shtml>?
I am working my way through several of the titles that I haven't
previously read and would love to talk about these books with others who
are interested.  I know OLA is busy but maybe we could gather together
for a meal and share our favorites or squeeze something in before or
after the banquet on Thursday.

Please let me know if you're interested and/or have other ideas to
generate a discussion on this Oregon-themed book list.

http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/OR150.shtml
<http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/OR150.shtml>

Thanks!
Elaine Gass Hirsch