[kids-lib] New - Children's wiki...check it out!

Childrens Librarians oregon.srp09 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 15:01:40 PDT 2009

~~ Please excuse cross posting ~~

Good Day,

I would like to announce the creation of a new collaborative space for all Oregon Children's Librarians @ http://oregon-srp.pbwiki.com/

This is your space to share and to exchange ideas relating to Summer Reading Programs. There is a bit of content already with plenty of room for more. Check it out!

If you are unsure how to post your information or if it is against your work policies to participate in such online groups please feel free to email the information you would like posted on the wiki to oregon.srp09 at yahoo.com and we will post it for you. The preferred file format is .pdf (but that can be worked out as well) and since we won't have time to edit please edit your information before you send it to be posted.

I hope this is a useful tool for you and encourage you all to take a look and to share your great ideas. There are some folders already created and waiting for information on such topics as: book lists, crafty ideas, sample gameboards, and useful web sites.

Don't forget, if you don't want to post your own info or are unable to we'll do it for you!

Let's "Be Creative"!

Krist Obrist
2009 CSD Summer Reading Chair
Youth Services Librarian