[kids-lib] 2010 YRCA nominee bookmarks

Patrick Goodman patrick at jcld.org
Thu May 21 08:52:39 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

   Here are some bookmark templates for the 24 Young Readers Choice Awards
nominees for 2010. Although I think the voting is done, I still cannot keep
any of these books on my Young Adult display shelf for very long. All you
have to do is replace the Jefferson County Library logo with your own, and
you're good to go. I use non-acid cardstock. It's better for the books, and
patrons like the sturdier paper much more than looseleaf. I also have
templates for this year's Newbery and Caldecott winners for anyone
interested as well.
 You can only open the files with an updated Publisher app. Sorry, but the
images won't allow me to save it in Word, etc.
Enjoy the three day weekend everyone!

Regards,

--
Patrick L. Goodman