[kids-lib] OLA CSD nominations - final call

BJ Toewe bjtoewe at cityofsalem.net
Wed May 27 11:23:10 PDT 2009

Hi Youth Services Librarians!
Summer is days away and we're all gearing up to be incredibly creative.  One great outlet for expressing your creativity throughout the year is to become a leader of the Oregon Library Association's Children's Services Division.  We are still looking for CSD members who are interested in the following positions: CSD Chair Elect (we have one great candidate so far!); Lampman Committee (we are looking for members from southern and eastern Oregon); and Summer Reading Chair Elect (to act as chair during Summer 2011).  Please consider this awesome opportunity to become involved in your professional association and meet folks from libraries all around Oregon while you build greater experience that can be added to your resume.

Please contact BJ Toewe, CSD Chair, by Friday, June 13 if you have questions or would like to run for a position.

BJ Toewe
Youth Services Manager
Salem Public Library
PO Box 14810