[kids-lib] educational videos

Patrick Goodman patrick at jcld.org
Wed Oct 7 15:24:39 PDT 2009

Hello all,

    I am currently trying to create a Children's Educational Video
collection, and haven't been successful in breaking past the general 'for
sale' videos in any of my searches. I'd love to get some feedback from
anyone who might be developing their own collection, or had success as a
parent with individual titles.

The subjects that I'm trying to initially focus on are:
- speech therapy and phonics,
- hand writing,
- parenting,
- and behavioral issues.

No, this is not a total indictment of the families and schools in my
community, but I'm pretty sure that my patrons would be more prone to
learning about issues like these if they were being
presented via television. Thanks heaps in advance for any help.

Cheers,

--
Patrick L. Goodman
Youth Services Coordinator