[kids-lib] 2010 Mock Caldecott Discussion List

Rick Samuelson ricks at wccls.org
Thu Oct 8 08:59:18 PDT 2009

 <<Mock Cald 2010 Discussion List.doc>>
Hi picture book lovers!
Please find attached the book list for the upcoming Mock Caldecott
workshop.  Once again, Multnomah County Library staff have done a
terrific job selecting the best of the best in 2009 picture books.
These titles look fantastic.  It's going to be hard work selecting the
most outstanding, I'm sure!

There is still plenty of room in the workshop. I'm totally sincere when
I say this is my favorite workshop of the year. Everyone is guaranteed a
super-fun time!

Here is a link to the CSD webpage, where you will find a link to the
Mock Caldecott registration along with additional information on
upcoming workshops and other kid-related library stuff:
http://www.olaweb.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=61033
Best wishes!

Rick Samuelson, Youth Services Librarian
Chair - Children's Services Division of OLA
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
111 NE Lincoln, MS 58A
Hillsboro, OR 97124
(503) 648-9809   5#
ricks at wccls.org

"The clever men at Oxford
Know all that there is to be knowed.
But they none of them know one half as much
As intelligent Mr Toad!"
-Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows