[kids-lib] story time etiquette input needed

anne-louise sterry anne-louise at anne-louise.com
Thu Oct 29 11:41:10 PDT 2009

Wow this question is so important and Heather I just love what you wrote.
As a performer it can be tricky - who is expected to do take care of kids
who are perhaps trying to get attention? The librarian, the performer..
because as we all know sometimes the parents are not sure! Heather with your
permission I am going to use your words and also share them with the person
-be it librarian/teacher etc... who is making the introductions(it is
actually better if the performer does not have to do it)
This is an issue in schools, family events, etc etc and I believe that
children follow the model of the adults who themselves need role models!!

All the best to you guys,
Anne-Louise Sterry
Anne-Louise Sterry
503-720-6172
anne-louise at anne-louise.com
www.anne-louise.com
www.auntlenasez.com
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Aunt Lena on Facebook and Twitter
Author of Aunt Lena's Cucina